BLITZ brake calipers are used for installation on cars of leading global manufacturers. All BLITZ brake calipers have certificates that authorize their use in both the EU and the Russian Federation and the countries of the Customs Union.
To determine the number of the brake caliper, you can use the catalog - for each article, the brands and modifications of vehicles with which it is compatible are specified.
The main design features and the most important competitive advantages of BLITZ brake calipers are:
1. Calipers are manufactured exclusively of the highest quality alloys: manufacturing of high quality cast iron. Due to the use of graphite in the structure, cast iron is insensitive to all kinds of external stress concentrators (surface defects, cuts, grooves, etc.), and the cast iron caliper body has a large margin of safety and guarantees the safety of the vehicle operation.
2. High-quality rubber seals ensure reliable caliper operation over a wide temperature range while maintaining all the technical features of the part: the caliper cuffs are made of EPDM-rubber, which ensures reliable caliper operation in a wide range of temperatures from -55 °C to + 110 °C.
3. Special precision machining of the pistons, which guarantees long-lasting caliper operation. The working surface of the cylinder and piston (mirror) is processed using surface compaction technology, which ensures long-term operation of the “cylinder-piston” pair.
Brake hose is an important automotive component of the brake system of any vehicle. BLITZ brake hoses are suitable for installation on a wide range of vehicles. To determine the number of the hose, you can refer to the catalog - for each article, the brands and modifications of vehicles with which it is compatible are specified.
The main design features and competitive advantages of BLITZ brake hoses:
1. Double-layer reinforcement, which allows BLITZ hoses to withstand pressures far exceeding the working pressure. In addition, all hoses undergo special pressure tests up to 220 Bar.
2. The use of textile and PVA fibers combination in manufacturing increases the resistance of BLITZ brake hoses to the aggressive effects of the external environment and increases the reliability of each product.
3. The use of EPDM rubber ensures stable operation of hoses in the temperature range from the lowest to the highest.
All BLITZ brake hoses have certificates that authorize their use in both the EU and the Russian Federation and the countries of the Customs Union.